Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Renzo misses mummy, mummy misses them all

This is my 2nd business trip after having Renzo and again, I had to take a 18 hours flight from Singapore to San Francisco, including one hour layover in Korea, and stay 8000 miles away from my 3 darlings for one week, that's a torture, really..


For the past few days, I didn't have the courage to do a video call with Renzo, because my little sweetheart is extremely sensitive, emotional but, with a very logical brain. So I am worried that he will get super excited to see my face, on screen, but the moment he realizes I am not able to get back till a few more days later, and his logical mind kicks in, daddy will have to clear a whole lot of mess after the call then.

Of course I know how much Renzo misses me and I feel the connection between us is even stronger although we are far away, but I was still a little surprised when Daddy told me about their conversation, as I just couldn't imagine how much information is being processed through his little brain around the fact that "Mummy is away on business trip".

Monday night, before Renzo went to bed, Daddy kissed him and said "Daddy and Mummy love you Renzo!"
Renzo: "No Daddy, don't say Mummy, because Mummy is working!"
So Daddy had to tell him "Daddy loves you" instead, he then happily nodded his head and slept.

Wednesday morning, Renzo woke up early at 6:30am and asked Daddy: "Daddy, is Mummy coming home? I think, Mummy is coming home, cos I cannot see the sun!!"

Gosh why is my little boy this sweet to me?!! That makes me missing him, and in fact missing all 3 of them even more!!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com